Are you looking for custom aluminum frames? If so, we can assist you. At C&C Manufacturers, we can walk you through the process of developing a custom aluminum extrusion frame. Our team has a tremendous amount of experience in this area, and we can use it to help you. Take a look at the durability of aluminum framing, and learn more about the benefits below.
What Is Aluminum Framing?
Aluminum framing has become popular across multiple industries for a wide variety of reasons. These framing systems are modular, meaning they are assembled from individual pieces that fit together. Some of the most common components that are used in aluminum framing include jigs, machine frames, and other accessories.
Because there are multiple parts that come together to form an aluminum frame, they can be customized to meet your needs. You can build large, small, and unique aluminum frames, making sure they have been tailored to meet your purposes.
Because aluminum frames come in many shapes and forms, you should work with a professional team that has the experience necessary to help you. At C&C Manufacturers, we have designed aluminum frames for countless clients in the past. We can use this experience to work with you, making sure you end up with the aluminum frame that meets your needs as well. Whether you were looking for a metric frame, an aluminum frame measured in inches, or a specialty product, we can assist you.
How Strong Is Aluminum Framing?
Aluminum frames are incredibly strong. A lot of people compare them to steel frames, but steel frames are very heavy. This makes them harder to work with. In contrast, aluminum frames are significantly lighter. Aluminum has a much better strength-to-weight ratio than steel. What this means is that aluminum has a strength that is similar to steel even though it is not nearly as heavy. Therefore, this is a perfect option if you have a situation where something lighter is required.
As long as you take care of your aluminum frame, it should stand up to routine wear and tear. Furthermore, it can withstand a wide variety of environmental and temperature stresses. If you believe your frame is going to be exposed to liquid, sunlight, or extreme temperatures, then you should go with aluminum. At C&C Manufacturers, it would be our pleasure to walk through aluminum frames with you, allowing you to make the best possible decision to meet your needs.
Aluminum Extrusion Benefits
If you decide to go with an aluminum extrusion frame, there are several significant benefits you will enjoy. These include:
- Lightweight: Aluminum is approximately one-third the weight of steel. This makes the material much easier to work with. You don’t need to worry about the frame being too heavy for your purposes.
- No Welding: You don’t have to worry about working with a specialty welding company to bring the entire aluminum frame together. Aluminum T slot frames do not require any welding.
- Cost-Effective: If you are looking for a way to reduce your overhead expenses, then you may want to go with aluminum frames. Aluminum frames feature affordable tooling costs, making it easier for you to distribute your resources.
- Corrosion Resistance: Furthermore, aluminum is corrosion-resistant. You do not need to apply any extra treatments to the frame to get this benefit. The material does not rust, and the paint does not come off.
- No Machining Needed: Finally, you don’t need any extra machining to finish the product. You don’t need to make cuts, drills, or any special equipment.
These are just a few of the many benefits you will enjoy with custom aluminum framing. If you want to get the most out of this frame, rely on the team from C&C Manufacturers to help you.
C&C Manufacturing for Your Custom Aluminum Framing
Custom aluminum frames feature a wide variety of benefits that you can use to meet your needs. At C&C Manufacturers, we have worked with clients across all industries, and it would be our pleasure to assist you. Our friendly, professional team will work with you personally, customizing our services to meet your needs. Our goal is to provide you with a finished custom aluminum frame that you can use for years to come. If you would like to learn more about our products and services, a member of our team is always standing by to help you. Contact us today to learn more about how we can assist you. We look forward to working with you.